This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of https://reprass.com (the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
https://reprass.com is not a mass media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site https://reprass.com!
1. Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- comment on the content posted on the site;
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
2. The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, modify, delete information.
3. The user undertakes:
- do not disrupt the website;
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the site and its Services
4. The administration undertakes:
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
5. Responsibility of the parties
- the administration is not responsible for the mismatch between the expected and actually received services;
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties;
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
6. Terms of the Agreement
- the Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site;
- the Agreement becomes invalid when a new version appears;
- the Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion;
- the Administration is not obliged to notify users of a change in the Agreement.